YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 31, 2014

In KC...

I got to Kansas City, did I mention that? Yea, the flight finally took off.

And everyone cheered when we finally landed.

I got into KC at the same time my parents were leaving the restaurant, figures. I don't have to relive the movie The Terminal or anything, although if I was as upbeat as Tom Hanks in that movie I would have handled my situation better.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year, a woman I interviewed said in the year of the wood horse the best thing to do would be to let go of anything that can't serve you emotionally, physically or mentally. I'm letting go of that experience (and doing some spring cleaning when I get home) but mostly I'm going to let go of this and move on to enjoy what time I do have in the tundra of Kansas and the warmth of my family.

恭贺新禧,祝身体健康、事业发达。


No comments:

Post a Comment